£19,500 with year 1 OTE of £28,000 to £35,000 and uncapped from year 2 onwards and excellent benefit package
A fantastic opportunity has come up at Bigmore Will Writing!
We are looking for a qualified Will Writer to join our small, dynamic and friendly team ideally on a full-time basis. We offer our clients in-person appointments, home visits, telephone and video appointments.
Bigmore Will Writing is a part of Bigmore Associates, a long-standing and well-established company based in Walton-on-Thames, that offers a wide range of financial services to businesses and individuals. Working together we will supply you with regular ‘warm’ leads which are generated from other departments in the business.
The ideal candidate should be:
- Experienced in all aspects of will writing, drafting and advising on Lasting Powers of Attorney
- Have ability to work in a client facing role to nurture new clients and to develop new business through own lead generation
- Have Strong IT skills
- Professional and hardworking with a positive attitude
- Have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Ensure monthly targets are met and exceeded
- Have own transport to provide our home visit service
- Able to have the ability to demonstrate sound technical knowledge in the areas outlined above, along managing their own admin.
Salary and Benefits
This is a great opportunity to join our highly reputable company, where we highly paying attention to the company’s Core Values which are expected to embody in the employees’ personalities—and not just at work.
We offer a friendly yet fast-paced working environment with:
- £19,500 with year 1 OTE of £28,000 to £35,000 and uncapped from year 2 onwards through our generous commission scheme.
- Excellent benefit package including Life Assurance, Employee Assistance Program and Private Medical Insurance
- Generous contributory pension scheme
- 25 days holiday per annum
- Flexible working
- Excellent career development opportunities
If you have the skills, drive and motivation for this role, please use the form below to apply today with a copy of your CV and a covering note telling us why you’re perfect for this role!